Largest locally owned Property Management Company in the Front Range is now hiring for a full time property manager. We are looking for a qualified, dynamic & prudent property manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, protect the condition and reduce the hassle for the property Owners. If you want to be a part of a progressive growing company, now is your opportunity.
Responsible for the overall management of assigned residential properties to satisfy the requirements of the ownership and tenants, to preserve and increase the value and integrity of the properties and to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Current Colorado Real Estate License,
- Experience in property management,
- Computer literacy sufficient to operate spreadsheet and word processing applications (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Google Docs).
- Working knowledge of Appfolio
- Ability to work with financial concepts and perform financial analysis including ROI, NOI, and Cap Rate analysis
- Knowledge of leasing contracts & strong negotiating skills,
- Ability to multi task with excellent time management skills.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills,
- Must thrive in a fast pace environment,
- Dedicated problem solver
- Self motivated
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Customer service orientation
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Resource management
- Data collection and management
- Supervisory skills
- Monitor maintenance and repairs to budget and for timely completion
- Work with owners to stay on budget through preventative maintenance programs
- Oversee capital improvement projects
- Ensure the premises are ready for new occupants
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market conditions
As members of Character First, we believe in a high level of personal growth and character development. This position requires the following character traits:
We offer competitive pay and benefits