Get the Right Rental in Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor, Longmont & Northern Colorado
Let Henderson Property Management assist you in finding your Loveland, Windsor, Berthoud, Greeley, Longmont or Fort Collins rental! Our aim at Henderson Property Management is to provide clean, safe, affordable housing to tenants. Our property managers are licensed brokers who understand real estate law and fair housing practices. We guarantee that our information and responses will be ethically and legally sound.
- Search For Rentals – Click on this link to search our database of available properties.
- Call our Leasing Agent– Once you find the perfect property, please call 970.776.3021 for all properties. Our leasing agents can answer your questions and set up an appointment to view the property.
- View the Property – Meet our leasing agent at the property to ensure the perfect fit for your needs.
- Submit our Rental Application Form – Please submit an application online under the Search Rentals tab, choose the property of interest and click “apply now” or come into either our Loveland or Fort Collins office to get an application form. A non-refundable $45 application fee per adult (18 yrs or older) is charged with all applications to cover the cost of credit and background checks. Any deposit that is placed on a property is considered earnest money and will not be refunded for any reason. All tenants will be required to provide a declaration of current renters insurance policy prior to renting any unit.
Every person has the right to fill out an application. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- 1. Applicants must have a valid social security number and ID
- 2. The application fee is $45 per adult (anyone 18 years of age and older) and is non-refundable
- 3. No units will be rented “sight unseen”
- 4. Applicants must provide proof of income: Current pay stubs or current offer letter from employer must be presented before application can be processed
- 5. Satisfactory Credit: based on credit score, credit history and collections
- 6. Satisfactory Criminal History: No sex offenses, no violent crimes, no felonies in the last 10 years, no substantial criminal history is accepted
- 7. No prior evictions
- 8. No collections from other property management companies
- 9. No outstanding utility collections
- 10. Monthly net income must be 2 times higher than the rent amount
- 11. Deposits placed to hold units are considered earnest money and are non-refundable if applicant backs out of lease signing
- 12. No co-signers will be allowed for any applicant unless the applicant is a current student and under the age of 25.
- 13. Not all properties allow pets. For pet friendly units we do not accept vicious breeds of dogs, including but not limited to: Pit bulls, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinchers, American Bulldogs and German Shepherds
*Submitting an application means that the applicant has read and understands the above stated criteria.
**Henderson Management adheres to all rules and regulations administered by RESPA and Fair Housing
Once you are a resident in one of our properties, you will be given a 24/7 emergency cell phone number. Our aim is to respond to your needs in a timely manner. You will also be able to submit maintenance requests online.
If you have pets, please take a moment to review and understand our Pet Acceptance Policy.