Maintenance Technician – Experienced: Full Time
Henderson Management is among the largest property management companies in Colorado, recognized for our passion, core values, and experience as the authority in property management.
We pride ourselves on providing our Tenants and our Owners with best-in-class service through impeccable property management, maintenance, and responsive support.
We are currently seeking an experienced and ambitious Maintenance Technician to join our growing team. Qualified candidates must be organized, confident in decision making abilities, detailed oriented and a strong clear communicator. This position qualifies for benefits under Henderson’s Health Plans after a 60-day probationary period.
Hours : Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Job Responsibilities :
Candidate must have experience in the following areas: General Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Electrical Repair and Plumbing Repair. Must have their own reliable transportation and a clean DMV record.
Skill Requirements :
- Minimum 5 years maintenance experience
- Able to move and/or lift 70 lbs (avg)
- Must be reliable, customer-oriented and willing to be part of a team
- Honest and looking to work for an ethical business
- Organized person with positive attitude
- Outstanding personal skills
- Pre-employment and DMV background checks
- Tools for the trade are required
- Must be located in Northern Colorado and able to commute to Loveland
Hourly Wage : $20-$25/Hour (DOE)
Henderson is a Member of Character First. We support all our employees in achieving high levels of personal growth and character development. The ideal candidate will strive to possess the following character traits:
Dependability, Thoroughness, Flexibility and Initiative
Please send your resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org