Property Manager – Experienced: Full Time
Henderson Management & Real Estate is among the largest property management companies in Colorado, recognized for our passion, core values, and experience as the authority in property management.
We are seeking an experienced Property Manager to join our growing company. If you are high-energy, motivated, organized and have a proven track record for success, we would like to talk with you! This position qualifies for benefits under Henderson’s Health Plans after a 60-day probationary period.
Hours : Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Daily interaction with owners and tenants
– Rent collections
– Property walks
– Dealing with maintenance issues and projects
– Reviewing Owner’s Statements
– Developing and managing budgets
– Tracking ROI
Qualifications and Skills
– Must have 2-5 years of experience in the Property Management industry
– Fast learner, incredibly organized, and detail oriented
– Strong, effective, written and verbal communication skills
– Knowledge of Fair Housing laws
– Willing to get Real Estate License if not already licensed
– Proficient n the use of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
– Experience working with Appfolio is preferred
Salary Range (DOE): $50,000/year
Henderson is a Member of Character First. We support all our employees in achieving high levels of personal growth and character development. The ideal candidate will strive to possess the following character traits:
Honesty, loyalty, reliability and a strong work ethic
Please send your resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org