Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – Greeley, CO
Henderson Management is among the largest property management companies in Colorado, recognized for our passion, core values, and experience as the authority in property management.
Henderson Management is seeking a full-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for our Greeley office. This position is a vital part of our growing, fast-paced team. This position qualifies for benefits under Henderson’s Health Plans after a 60-day probationary period.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
We are looking for individuals to contribute to our culture and vision. Must have 2 years of Customer Service and 2 years of Data Entry for this full-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant position. Responsible for greeting walk-in guests, answering phones and providing a full range of administrative support.
- Excellent Phone Etiquette
- Proficiency in the following: Excel, Google Documents/Calendar, Microsoft Word
- Accurate data entry and high levels of organization
- Must be punctual, flexible, and able to multi-task
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with self-motivation and leadership skills
- Prior knowledge of Property Management/Real Estate a plus
- Some accounting experience is a plus
Henderson is a Member of Character First. We support all our employees in achieving high levels of personal growth and character development. The ideal candidate will strive to possess the following character traits:
Please send your resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com