Accounting/Admin – Loveland, CO
Henderson Management & Real Estate is among the largest property management companies in Colorado, recognized for our passion, core values, and experience as the authority in property management.
We pride ourselves in providing our Tenants and our Owners with best-in-class service through impeccable property management, maintenance and responsive support.
We are currently searching for someone who is detail oriented, confident, and energetic to join our team. Henderson is a progressive, growing company located in Northern Colorado. This position supports our property management team so experience in the property management field is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, and the ability to communicate with different organizations and levels of management
- Accounting education or 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and Google documents
- Strong accounting background with the ability to process high volume accounts payable and accounts receivable, reconcile bank statements and produce accurate client statements
- Strong aptitude to understand accounting systems and how to extract information
- Strong cross-functional team player, able to prioritize under stress to meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail required
- Processing accounts payable and receivable
- Completing tenant move out and owner close out files
- Auditing of fees, utilities and vendor statements
- Processing monthly owners statements
- Processing tenant documents and updating software
Pay Range – $42-$47K
Other benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and AFLAC insurances offered after 60 days. Paid vacation and 8 paid holidays per year.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 – $47,000.00 per year
To Apply Send Resume To: Erin@hmre.net