Licensed Plumber – Full Time
Henderson Management & Real Estate is among the largest property management companies in Colorado, recognized for our passion, core values, and experience as the authority in property management.
We pride ourselves in providing our Tenants and our Owners with best-in-class service through impeccable property management, maintenance and responsive support.
We are currently seeking an experienced Licensed Plumber with at least 5 years experience and familiarity of residential and commercial property maintenance to join our growing team.
- Complete work in a timely fashion
- Troubleshoot and evaluate true emergencies versus a repair that can wait until business hours
- Communicate effectively with Logistics Department through pre-defined processes and procedures
- Communicate with tenants in a professional and courteous manner
- Must have current License in Plumbing, relevant experience in commercial and residential plumbing. Experience in Heating and Air Conditioning and Drain Clearing is a plus but not required.
- Qualified candidates must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license, be organized, confident in decision making abilities, detailed oriented, and a strong, clear communicator.
- Must be located in Northern Colorado and able to commute to Loveland
- Minimum 5 years maintenance experience
- Able to move and/or lift 70 lbs (avg)
- Must be reliable, customer-oriented and willing to be part of a team
- Honest and looking to work for an ethical business
- Tools for the trade are required.
- Must have reliable transportation and a clean DMV record.
- Pre-employment and DMV background checks required
Core Character Traits
Henderson Management has learned that focusing on personal character rather than merely individual skills or performance is a better way to help people be successful in their work or personal lives. Based on those beliefs, the following is being provided to identify some specific character traits, which are critical to the success of a Maintenance technician. These traits were chosen based upon their close ties to the main focuses of a maintenance technician. The five character traits I’ve chosen are a minimum requirement and each maintenance technician will need to exhibit all five traits in order to be highly successful at his/her job. Below, I will list each of the character traits along with some examples of how the traits tie to the focus areas and how they will benefit the company and the employee.
Endurance vs. Discouragement
The inward strength to withstand stress and do my best. Being able to deal with multiple emergency phone calls and realize that each is just a problem, or challenge, that I must overcome. Not letting the emotion of the problem take a hold of me.
Creativity vs. Underachievement
Approaching a need, a task, or an idea from a new perspective. Thinking of a new way to solve a problem that is a better fix, or less expensive fix. Utilizing all of our resources and products within the week to reduce waste. Developing new processes, systems, long term solutions to correct a problem or improve on an existing system or process.
Decisiveness vs. Procrastination
The ability to recognize key factors and finalize difficult decisions. Making a wise decision about how to deal with a specific maintenance problem as it relates to the tenant or owner.
Meekness vs. Anger
Yielding my personal rights and expectations with a desire to serve. Serving others around me when they may not seem worthy or appreciative.
Initiative vs. Unresponsiveness
Recognizing and doing what needs to be done before I am asked to do it.
Seeing problems and then acting upon them to make them go away as fast as possible. Initiative causes a maintenance technician to stop and address another problem at a unit thereby saving the owner and company time and money.
Schedule Type: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. On Call/After hours on a rotated schedule. On Call/After hours consist of 7 days a week from 5:00 pm to 8:00 am.
Salary: $25.00 – $35.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
To Apply Please Send Resume to Erin@hmre.net