Sales/Leasing Specialist – Full Time
Sales/Leasing Agent – Full Time
We are currently seeking an experienced and ambitious Sales Agent to join our growing team. We are looking for a level 2 sales professional, previous sales experience is required. If you are high-energy, motivated, organized and have a desire to learn more about the Real Estate/Property Management Industry, we would like to talk with you! This position qualifies for benefits under Henderson’s Health Plans after a 60-day probationary period.
Hours: Tuesday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays 10:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m.
Who you are:
- You are outgoing, with a great personality and people skills
- You aren’t satisfied with just a base salary, you want to determine your own earning potential
- You are dynamic, driven, and competitive
- You like to move at a fast pace and can make changes to your day on the fly
- You are organized and achievement driven
- You have strong work ethic, self-motivation and discipline
- You are professional with communication and attire
- You have a Driver’s license and clean driving record
You will receive:
- A base salary with uncapped commission opportunities
- A complete a comprehensive training program
- Active guidance from a mentor invested in your success
- Work with a team of highly motivated and fun-loving individuals
- Weekly meetings dedicated to your personal and professional growth
- Quarterly reviews with clear and concise Key Performance Indicators
- Long term career with the opportunity for growth
- A company issued phone, computer and car
Henderson Management & Real Estate is among the largest property management companies in Colorado, recognized for our passion, core values, and experience as the authority in property management.
We pride ourselves on providing our tenants with best-in-class service through impeccable property management and responsive support.
Henderson is a Member of Character First. We support all our employees in achieving high levels of personal growth and character development. The ideal candidate will strive to possess the following character traits: Initiative, Discretion, Positive Attitude, Determination, Ownership, Responsibility
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
Please send your resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org